Andy and Colin are joined once again by Carl to take a look back at the "Year of the Snake" as it starts to slither out of sight. Among the talking points are MSNBC's attack on NPI and Alternative Right, the steady growth of Euro-nationalism, the suicide of Dominique Venner, the superpower showdown over Syria, the rise of Bitcoin, the successful NPI Conference in Washington, the death of Margaret Thatcher, and Miley Cyrus's over-active tongue.
- Andy Nowicki's Dominique Venner: Here or "Coward"? and Venner's Bare Bodkin
- Colin Liddell's The Wily Shiteness and Slyly Whiteness of Miley Cyrus
- Andy Nowicki's Miss America: U Mad Whitey?
- Richard Spencer's Rachel Maddow and the Rage of the Ruling Class
- Alex Kurtagic's dystopian sci-fi novel Mister
- Bitches, Please: The NPI Conference and its Enemies - Andy's report on the NPI Conference
- Colin Liddell's Rust in Peace - Death of the Iron Lady
- Margaret Thatcher - No No No
- Richard Spencer's All Out of Skittles
- Music by Colin Liddell