Andy and Colin are joined by Traditionalist Youth Network's Matt Parrott to trawl through the choppy waters of global geopolitics in the wake of the Ukraine's remarkable revolution, one that was chiefly driven by forces from the right.
Up for discussion are Alexander Dugin's views that the Ukrainian nationalists who played a leading part, are merely "nazis" in a "Quentin Tarantino style circus" playing a proxy role for the West. Also considered is the prospect of the Ukraine breaking up, Putin's mindset, and whether America and Russia play symbiotically opposite roles.
- Ukraine: A Game of World Domination by Matt Parrott
- Traditionalism in One Country? by Daniel Barge
- Don't Kiev Up Without a Fight by Colin Liddell
- Manuel Ochsenreiter's interview with Alexander Dugin about the Ukraine
- The Great Hate of Kiev by Duns Scotus
- Video by Right Sector, one of the most active groups in the Ukrainian Revolution
- Music by Mathew Eugene