Alternative Right co-editor and author Andy Nowicki is joined by Takimag editor and author Ann Sterzinger to discuss the joys and perils of independent publishing and free inquiry in an age of rampant illiteracy and crushing conformity. Ann and Andy talk about Ann's latest venture, Hopeless Books, where the second edition of Andy's book THE DOCTOR AND THE HERETIC has just been published.
Click here to listen to Alt-Right Podcast 15 (you can also download an MP3 from this page) and here to buy The Doctor and the Heretic.
- Hopeless Books
- Nine-Banded Books
- Matt Forney's review of Beyond the Bush (mentioned at 11:45)
- James J. O'Meara's review of The Doctor and the Heretic
- Ann Sterzinger’s The Talkative Corpse
- Andy Nowicki's review of Ann Sterzinger’s NVSQVAM (nowhere)
- One of the many gaps in Andy's knowledge of French
- Music by Mathew Eugene