If at first you don't secede...
After a long and eventful Summer, Andy and Colin return with the Alternative Right Podcast. Under discussion are the Scottish Referendum, the mass sexual grooming of children in Rotherham, Putin's very real but low-key war in the Ukraine, and Obama's no-boots-on-the-ground Potemkin war in the Middle East against villains from central casting.
Click here to listen to Alt-Right Podcast 16 (you can also download an MP3 from this page) .
- Colin Liddell on the threat posed by Scottish independence to the global order.
- Kevin Scott on the real nationalism that underpins the fake nationalism of the leftist "civic nationalist" SNP.
- Nick Land on how Scottish independence would remove a quantity of leftist stupidity from the world.
- Greg Johnson on the centrality of the ethnonationalist ideal.
- The 1979 Referendum on Scottish Devolution.
- Daniel Barge on the irrelevance and impotence of "moral supremacism" in the Rotherham case.
- Colin Liddell on Rotherham as the outcome of asymmetric multiculturalism.
- Andrew Hamilton on Rotherham as an example of White genocide in action.
- Colin Liddell on how Putin won in the Ukraine.
- Colin Liddell on why the multicultural state is always at war with itself.
- Colin Liddell on Obama's Potemkin War against ISIS.
- The Daily Shoah podcast on 9-11
- Music by Mathew Eugene