With Andy "missing in action" due to the rigours of Thanksgiving, Colin is joined by the legendary Matt Forney and Daniel Spaulding, a contributor to Alternative Right and The Soul of the East, to discuss – and dispense 'fortune cookie' wisdom on – "The Asian Question." Will the 21st century be the Asian (or Chinese) century? Other topics include Confucian values, Asian intelligence and conformity, and demographic trends.
After spending several months in the Philippines this summer, Matt joins us from New York, while Daniel calls in from a particularly noisy Dunkin Donuts in downtown Seoul (apologies for occasional background rumblings).
You can also listen to (and download) the podcast here, from our Archive.org page.
- The Soul of the East.
- China overtakes America as the world's biggest economy.
- Christian arson and vandalism against Buddhist temples in Korea.
- Matt Forney's How to Protect a Nation Against Feminism, Marxism and Sluttiness.
- Yomiuri Shimbun retracts use of the term "sex slaves."
- Young Japanese honoring their war dead with WWII battlefield trips.
- US military returns to the Philippines.
- Alexandr Dugin on Japan and the possibility of a Russo-Japanese alliance.
- Race and Intelligence.
- The difference between White and East Asian bell curves.
- High vs. low self-monitoring.
- Colin Liddell's Why Asians Vote Democrat.
- Mail order brides in South Korea.
- Japan's demographic crisis.
- Colin Liddell's Ten Great Things About the Japanese.
- Alt-Right Podcast theme music by Mathew Eugene.