Andy converses with Ann Sterzinger, the affable editrix of Takimag, about her newfound quixotic quest to help worthy writers gain publicity after they have been rejected by the corrupt and brazenly nepotistic literary Establishment. In our loathsome contemporary Cult-Marx milieu, traditionalist voices are often very conspicuously left out of the mix, either accidentally or by design. In defiance of this circumstance, Ann has become the new champion of alt-right lit., both via her Takimag gig and with her fledgling indie publishing house, Hopeless Books.
- Ann's company, Hopeless Books
- Ann's profile of Samuel Finlay's Breakfast with the Dirt Cult
- Ann's takedown of Lena Dunham
- Andy's literary call to arms, "Alt Right Art"
- Ann's books, NVSQUAM (Nowhere) and The Talkative Corpse
- Alt-Right Podcast theme music by Mathew Eugene.
|Ann Sterzinger domina-editrix of Takimag.com|