Computer expert and Alt-Right contributor Matt Parrott joins Andy and Colin to talk about the Sony Pictures hack that has temporarily lifted the lid on a major Hollywood studio.
They speculate on who is behind the hack – German teenagers or an enraged Kim Jong-un – how much dirt the hackers have yet to release, and whether the movie at the center of the story, The Interview – a crass comedy depicting the assassination of one of America's enemies – will eventually become a long-running and highly successful franchise. Also on the menu is the moral entropy of the West and how Alt-Righters can protect themselves from suffering the same fate as Sony Pictures.
You can also listen to and download the podcast at our Archive.org page here.
- Matt Parrott's Traditionalist Youth Network.
- One of the 'scandals' revealed by the hack.
- Colin Liddell's article at Theden on a recent Sony Pictures release.
- Colin Liddell's article at Alternative Right on long-running plans to turn James Bond Black.
- Guardians of Peace mock the FBI.
- Last Pass/ Keepass
- Alt-Right Podcast theme music by Mathew Eugene.