To those of us outside Greece, the recent electoral victory of the extreme-left SYRIZA PARTY looks like a case of the lunatics taking over the asylum. With the help of Michael Enoch of The Right Stuff and Dimitrios Papageorgiou, editor of Athens-based magazine Patria, Andy and Colin turn their "podcast spotlight" on Greece, and try to find out what is really going on. Topics under discussion include modern Greek history, the country’s complex economic problems, Golden Dawn, and the true nature of SYRIZA. Along the way a few lazy clichés about Greece and the Greeks get dumped in the Aegean.
- Greece (and the E.U.) Chooses Red Dusk instead of Golden Dawn and How The Greek Center-Right Shot Itself In The Foot by Dimitrios Papageorgiou
- Blackmail and the Red Death and Communesia by Colin Liddell
- SYRIZA to welcome immigrants
- Inter-European stereotypes
- Patria Magazine
- The Right Stuff
- Dimitrios' articles in Greek can be found here, here, and here. His English articles can be found at Alternative Right, VDare, and SovietGreece.
- Music by Mathew Eugene