Following the Charleston Church Shooting, Big Media has ignored all sorts of interesting angles on the case, such as mental disease, the negative effects of pharmaceuticals, the hollowing out of the American middle class, visceral rage caused by Black-on-White crime, and even the shooter's incongruous friendships with Blacks.
They are much more interested in the "Satanic power" of a flag of a state that stopped existing 150 years ago and the "corrupting influence" of the internet, especially as it undermines their own media power. We were not too surprised therefore when the New York Times requested an interview through one of their Pulitzer-prize-winning reporters, Stephanie Saul. She was particularly interested in The Daily Stormer, one of the sites that Roof is suspected of reading.
In order to provide a counter reference for any misquotations or decontextualizations of my words that may result, I am making a recording of the interview public.
- Stephanie Saul's biog at the New York Times
- Daily Stormer
- Daily Shoah
- Colin Liddell's Racism and Sexism Viewed as Aristotelian Virtues
- Colin Liddell's How the Alt-Right Saves Lives
- Duns Scotus on American Freedom vs. European Democracy
- Andy and Colin's recent podcast on the Charleston Church Shootings
- Music by Colin Liddell