|The face and finger that triggered a million SJW-haters.|
In his latest "Nameless" podcast, Andy Nowicki reflects upon the administration's capitulation to student temper tantrums over "offensive" Halloween costumes and chimerical shit swastikas at Yale and U of Mizzou, respectively. Going further, into "meta" terrain, Nowicki observes the general backlash against the students (observable by reading the comments, and asks why, despite the fact that a sizable number of the population seems to have despised enforced hypersensitivity and ideological totalitarianism for years, no significant pushback has yet taken place against the "PC Principals" of the world.
Listen here, swastika shit stirrers:
- Vanity Fair: "The New Intolerance of Student Activism"
- Transcript of U of Mizzou president Tim Wolfe's cringing capitulation and self-denunciation/resignation speech
- The "gatekeeper" media tries to make excuses for Yale students' misbehavior and general idiocy: "Unfortuante for all Involved"
- A man against the mob: Yale's Christakis tries to reason with the "cry-bully" student mob
- Andy Nowicki's own personal brush with a campus "hate crime" hoax, way back in 1989:
- "Hate Crime Hoaxes and Jealous Gods"