|Ya don't say?|
In this latest "Nameless" podcast, Andy Nowicki considers the breaking scandal of #pizzagate, viewed in the context of the Lugenpress's recent hysterical crusade against "fake news."
Andy considers the media and political elite's frantic efforts to censor, ban, or otherwise shut up researchers who are uncovering some majorly disquieting truths concerning various top-tier Washington operatives and their apparent crimes and depravities, possibly extending even to the commission of widespread abuse of children.
- A primer on #Pizzagate from Youtuber "Reality Calls"
- A substance-free attempted "debunking" puff piece from the New York Times
- Fox News is outraged that people want to know about "fake news" story #Pizzagate
- On Laura Silsby, and the Clinton connection to Haitian child-smuggling
- On James Alefantis and the "Comet Pizza" connection to the Podestas
- On the "Franklin Scandal and cover-up" (an elite child abuse ring from the Reagan-Bush era)
- The Lumpenpresse furrows its unibrow over the alleged epidemic of "fake news"
- President Obama wants the internet to be "curated" by ostensible news "experts"