Monday, 31 July 2017

THE PRINCESS AND HER TWO SUITORS: A FABLE

The following magical tale is an excerpt from Andy Nowicki's upcoming collection of new and old material, Low Status Male.



A beautiful princess of a vast and wealthy kingdom had two handsome suitors vying for her hand in marriage. She decided to test them, to see which one was best qualified to become her husband. She took the first into her castle and informed him, "To prove yourself worthy of me, you must perform various difficult and life-threatening tasks."

Suitor #1 gallantly answered, "My princess, my love is such that there is absolutely nothing I wouldn't do for you. Consider these tasks already done!" Then he went forth and performed each of these tasks perfectly, to the very letter, just exactly as he was told to do.

He returned to the castle in a good spirit, and brought the princess news that he had done what was asked of him. At this point, the princess made a haughty face. "Ew!" she exclaimed disdainfully. "What sort of man are you, anyway? You run off and do exactly what you're told, just because some girl you like tells you to do it? Grow a backbone, mister! Get out of my sight! You are not worthy of me!"

After Suitor #1 left dejectedly, the princess called in Suitor #2. As she did with the first, she told this one, "To prove yourself worthy of me, you must perform various difficult and life-threatening tasks."

 Suitor #2 answered, "Pardon me miss, but with all due respect, why must I go forth and do these various arbitrary things, just to prove myself 'worthy'? Honestly, it sounds like a ridiculous and absurd criteria. I'd love to win your hand in marriage, but not that way. I'd rather retain my dignity."

Upon hearing this, the princess stomped her shapely foot, flared her lovely nostrils and exploded into a regal rage. "HOW DARE YOU???" she shouted. "I am a princess! My wish should be your command! Go forth from me, wretched man, for you are not worthy of me!"

The next day, two new suitors were summoned to the castle of the princess.

THE END


Andy Nowicki, co-editor of Alternative Right, is the author of eight books, including Under the Nihil, The Columbine Pilgrim, Considering Suicide, Beauty and the Least. He occasionally updates his blog when the spirit moves him to do so. His author page is altrightnovelist.com

5 comments:

  1. I think I knew this princess.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's women for you ; you're damned if you do and damned if you don't, just as blacks call you racist for avoiding eye contact and racist for staring. They have that sort of attitude in common. Maybe that's why there are so many mudsharks ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my opinion too, they see the Dindus like a toy, they have no emotional attachment to them they are just playthings to them, so they can hang around, phuck and them dump them with minimal to none emotional baggage.

      In fact they see the Niggs for what they truly are - animals, pet animals.

      Delete
  3. Then one day the princess hit the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice this blog.
    You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. I’m looking to reading your next post.

    โกเด้นสล็อต

    ReplyDelete

SWEDISH BLEEDING

Not sure if victim of "diversity rape" or toxic feminism. by Duns Scotus It's really hard to know what's going o...